Our Team: Callahan Chiropractic
Dr. Jon Callahan
Dr. Jon Callahan is a licensed chiropractor and has been freeing people from pain since 1984. First, in his clinic in Albion, Nebraska (1984-1998) and then in York, Nebraska (1998-present). As a Chiropractor with experience, Dr. Jon is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Jon uses a ‘whole person approach’ when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Jon is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- Undergraduate studies: Grace University, University of Nebraska Lincoln 1975-1979
- Graduated from the National College of Chiropractic in 1984
- Fellow American Society of Acupuncture (FASA). 2003
- Nebraska Chiropractic License #804
Memberships & Associations:
- American Chiropractic Association
- Nebraska Chiropractic Physicians Association
- Pro Sport Chiropractic
- Acupuncture Society of America
- 200 post graduate hours; acupuncture
- Numerous Courses in clinical nutrition, applied kinesiology, sports chiropractic, extremity adjusting, chiropractic physiotherapy, and orthopedics.
- Yearly license renewal continuing educational hours exceeding the standards of the State of Nebraska for chiropractic licensure.
Find out more about what services Dr Jon offers: Chiropractic Services in York, NE | Callahan Chiropractic (mycallahanchiro.com)
Or see what is happening day to day by liking our Facebook page: Callahan Chiropractic Clinic | Facebook